RFID technology from Electro-Com is a tool which can benefit people in many ways that are not only convenient, but at times life-saving. RFID technology is used to locate and identify airplanes via the use of Airplane Transponders. If you press a button on your car key to unlock the door, you’re using RFID technology (Key fob). RFID is also used to help prevent counterfeiting of pharmaceutical prescription drugs, as well as food traceability which helps ensure food safety and prevents the spread of disease.
However these are only the tips of the iceberg in relation to how RFID can be used to simplify processes. Some common applications of RFID that Electro-Com deal with on a regular basis include:
Electro-Com is a wholesale distributor of industry leading access control and security technologies. Australian owned and operated , we support integrators, installers and OEMs Australia-wide with quality Access Control hardware and engineering support services.
Companies around the world are using RFID and High Resolution IP Camera technolgies to control and manage access to buildings and networks via the use of cameras, ID badges, cards, tags, wristbands, proximity readers, biometric readers and vehicle tags. Electro-Com brings the world’s leading Access Control solutions to the marketplace though its key partnerships, and supports its customers by making use of its 25+ years of industry experience.
- Authentification and validation of customers/staff
- Video surveillance – increased safety
- Activate boom gates/ bollards – vehicle access
- Fast, Secure & Encrypted access
- Door access control
- Checking in and out of valuable assets – library systems
- Membership and rewards solutions
- Conactless payment systems
- biometric access
- Time and attendance reporting
If you are not familiar with what Electro-Com’s Access Contrl and Security products and solutions then you have come to the right place. You can learn more here:
- Access Control and Security Applications
- Access Control and Security Technologies
- Video Surveillance – IP Networked CCTV
- Personal access into premises
- DES algorithm & password protected systems
- High security with remote monitoring
- Contactless keyfobs
- Cards with or without magnetic stripe
- Punchable and non-punchable option